The Official Royal Carnage TWISTED SISTER Thread

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Well, it's Sunday and when I was growing up 101 KLOL would play all of the hard rock classics on Sunday. So, I've been doing my own sort of show all day today. Right now I am enjoying the Twisted Sister catalog. Yes, I own the entire catalog. And while the last two studio albums were a bit dodgy, Come Out and Play has three of my favorite songs ever: the title track, The Fire Still Burns and King Of The Fools. I also like I Believe In You.

Everyone down here knows I Wanna Rock. Twisted Sister fucking rule :cool: Dee Snider has to be one of the best frontmen ever invented!

The Fire Still Burns is an awesome track ... saw them last year, right before the reunion shows in full makeup. They are an amazing live band. Also they were my first exposure to heavy metal back in 84 when I moved to the US ... so I will always have a soft spot for them.

listened to under the blade last week while doing some work around the house
then listened to it again ... louder.
great stuff

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS LIKE A KNIFE IN THE BACK!!!

+ of course

DEEEESTTTTRRRRROOOOOOOOYYYYEEERRR!

If it is, I might be forced to buy it. That song and the DayintheLife song were the only keepers on that soundtrack. That I remember, anyway.

Well, if you consider 1998 as new. I think TS had two new songs on the Strangeland soundtrack. It also had songs by Dayinthelife, Sevendust, Snot, Anthrax, and many more that I can't remember.

You can probably get the CD for less than $5 from most places.

J. said:
Well, if you consider 1998 as new. I think TS had two new songs on the Strangeland soundtrack. It also had songs by Dayinthelife, Sevendust, Snot, Anthrax, and many more that I can't remember.

You can probably get the CD for less than $5 from most places.
Interesting. Cheers mate :)