The official "Swordlord" kicks ass thread !!!!

swordlord layed down a chunk of change on shirts and cd's to exploding ned. i was the tall guy working for ned aka mike. i found out that I don't buy near as many cd's if you sell them to other people...hehe

Dude, I appreciate the good deal you gave me! Exploding Ned's has always treated me very well and for two years running now, you have received 80% of my "ProgPower Vendor Savings." :D I have no intention of changing this policy. Keep bringing GREAT SHIRTS to ProgPower! Next year, I want to see shirts by AxenStar, DragonForce, Circus Maximus and Dark Moor -- I'll buy them ALL.

me working for mike was kinda like a freak thing. he knew i was coming to PP and he called me and asked me to help out. i agree with you though, for as long as i can remember i have gotten my stuff from Exploding Ned. Lots of sweet stuff and shirts to say the least. i'll tell him to start stocking up for next year! take it easy
dave

SwordLord, I can honestly say that I think you and I are the only ones on this forum who fucking love and appreciate the Kingdom Of Steel known as MANOWAR! You fucking rock, my friend! HAIL AND KILL!!!

Emerald Sword said:
SwordLord, I can honestly say that I think you and I are the only ones on this forum who fucking love and appreciate the Kingdom Of Steel known as MANOWAR! You fucking rock, my friend! HAIL AND KILL!!!

I know!!! I just do not understand the whole backlash against Manowar, especially from power metal people. I've always appreciated you defending the brotherhood and standing tall for Tru Metal. MANOWAR will always be one of my favorite bands -- I don't give a damn what anyone says.

Probably one of the best compliments I ever received from a brother went as follows. Every once in a while, I am a guest on "Root of All Evil Radio" which is an underground once-a-week metal show that airs in my area. The DJ's there are mostly into black and death metal. One of them is a BIG black metal guy and I came into the studio one day with a bunch of power metal that I was going to have them play. The guy slaps me on the back and says, "Swordz ... you always bring in the most cheesey shit to listen to ... I can't stand half of it, but the thing that always gets me is that you listen to what you want to listen to and you don't care about what anyone else thinks ... and that my friend is SOOOO metal!"

I always think of that quote whenever somebody bashes Manowar!

HAIL AND KILL,
Uncle Swordzy

AHA! Yeah, Glenn told me you posted here but I wasnt sure of your screenname.
From my vantage point for most of the show (side of stage) I see as much of the audience as I do the bands and you always stick out...totally rockin out! You are a blast to watch bro! You are a PP fixture now and I know the bands totally dig you i up front rocking out! ;)

Joel-RZ said:
AHA! Yeah, Glenn told me you posted here but I wasnt sure of your screenname.
From my vantage point for most of the show (side of stage) I see as much of the audience as I do the bands and you always stick out...totally rockin out! You are a blast to watch bro! You are a PP fixture now and I know the bands totally dig you i up front rocking out! ;)

Oh wow, thanks man! ProgPower has just blown my mind the last two years -- it's so incredible being on that barrier -- the crowd is extremely cool and the experience is unlike any other festival I've ever been to. I'm glad my shenanigans are appreciated by other fans and the bands -- it's good to give back to the community in my own dorky way! :D

Thanks for the kind words! :headbang:

Nathan
SwordLord2003@aol.com

SwordLord said:
Brothers of Metal! We are fighting with power and steel. Fighting for metal, metal that's real! Brothers of Metal will always be there! Fighting together with HANDS IN THE AIR! :headbang:
Heavy metal! Or no metal at all! Wimps and posers...leave the hall! Heavy metal! Or no metal at all... wimps and posers...go on, get out, LEAVE THE HALL!:headbang:

''We Are Warriors, Warriors of The World!!!'' Once I get some finances together, I shoud totally drive up to Minneapolis and me the Swordlord can have a Battle of Steel with some beers afterwards, seeing that I live in Kansas.

Emerald Sword said:
Heavy metal! Or no metal at all! Wimps and posers...leave the hall! Heavy metal! Or no metal at all... wimps and posers...go on, get out, LEAVE THE HALL!:headbang:

I LOVE it when Manowar does this song live! The whole crowd always chants along the phrases, "Or no metal at all" and "Leave the Hall!"

Sheesh, now I want to see MANOWAR again and I've already seen them 3 times this year... :headbang:

You rock ES!

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
''We Are Warriors, Warriors of The World!!!'' Once I get some finances together, I shoud totally drive up to Minneapolis and me the Swordlord can have a Battle of Steel with some beers afterwards, seeing that I live in Kansas.

Dude, you have a standing invitation! A great time to drive up would be for the Sonata Arctica show that I'm producing on 1/31/2006. I know it's midweek but ... oh well, whaddya do?

Lots of cool stuff to see and do in Minneapolis. Keep in touch!

Uncle Swordzy

SwordLord said:
I LOVE it when Manowar does this song live! The whole crowd always chants along the phrases, "Or no metal at all" and "Leave the Hall!"

Sheesh, now I want to see MANOWAR again and I've already seen them 3 times this year... :headbang:

You rock ES!
My sincerest thanks for your kind words, SwordLord. HAIL AND KILL!:devil:

If the show was a week earlier, I could totally drive up there. Seeing that I am attending school now, it probably wont be possible. Then again I have been thinking about taking a semester off :).

Emerald Sword said:
My sincerest thanks for your kind words, SwordLord. HAIL AND KILL!:devil:

My brother --- it is our destiny to have a MANOWAR room party at PP7! We can blast MANOWAR until the wee hours of the morning, wear loin clothes and run around the hotels waving battle swords, hammers and axes! This is our mission for next year!

HAIL, HAIL .. HAIL AND KILL!

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
If the show was a week earlier, I could totally drive up there. Seeing that I am attending school now, it probably wont be possible. Then again I have been thinking about taking a semester off :).

Keep it on the back-burner -- it would be very cool to hang out and see a great metal band. If you do decide to come up though, email me at my SwordLord2003@aol.com address so that I don't accidentally miss a forum post about your arrival. :D

Nathan
SwordLord2003@aol.com

SwordLord said:
My brother --- it is our destiny to have a MANOWAR room party at PP7! We can blast MANOWAR until the wee hours of the morning, wear loin clothes and run around the hotels waving battle swords, hammers and axes! This is our mission for next year!

HAIL, HAIL .. HAIL AND KILL!
So as it is written, so shall it be done! HAIL AND KILL!

SwordLord said:
I know!!! I just do not understand the whole backlash against Manowar, especially from power metal people.
I HAIL AND KILL,
Uncle Swordzy

I think they are a little silly. I don't dislike them, but they push the cheddar factor a little over the limit for me. Then again, so does Edguy, but they were outfuckingstanding live. What is important is to like what you like and be proud of it, but also respect others and keep an open ear to all metal music. You never know what will "grab" you.

Bryant