The Official UM Confessional

Everybody hates 'em but I fuckin love Trivium to me they are a fuckin awesome band who are helping to resurrect thrash metal it sounds cool if at times a little cheesy but fuck I love to Maiden

And I don't really like Rammstein either it's very repetitive and often pisses me off because of that

errrrr...pardon me?
/slap

Everybody hates 'em but I fuckin love Trivium to me they are a fuckin awesome band who are helping to resurrect thrash metal it sounds cool if at times a little cheesy but fuck I love to Maiden

And I don't really like Rammstein either it's very repetitive and often pisses me off because of that

Trivium have nothing to do with thrash, and thrash doesn't need to be resurrected.

I don't like Slayer

I used to listen to (and like) Limp Bizkit, many, many years ago.

Nowadays I listen to more electronic stuff than metal.

I actually approve of music videos that aren't just live performances with the studio song dubbed over.

I don't like Slayer

I used to listen to (and like) Limp Bizkit, many, many years ago.

Nowadays I listen to more electronic stuff than metal.

I actually approve of music videos that aren't just live performances with the studio song dubbed over.

Occasionally I still listen to Limp Bizkit. They're first 3 albums, are actually pretty good imo. Really catchy.

I am also a fan of Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Every Time I Die, The Postal Service, Hawthorne Heights:)erk:), A.F.I, As I Lay Dying, Otep, and Protest the Hero.

Tbh, I actually listen to more normal stuff than metal these days... I don't know why.

Oh, and I heard a Bullet for my Valentine song on NHL '09 the other day... and enjoyed it... At that moment, I died a little inside.

I don't like Slayer

I don't like Slayer either. Or Metallica. Or Venom. In fact I think the song "Black Metal" sucks! Which brings me to another point: I hate it when black metal bands cover songs/bands that have been covered a thousand times already.

Venn%20Diagram%20(pants).gif