The Official UM Confessional

Here's a couple things off of my chest.

- The only Judas Priest albums I've heard are Sad Wings and Painkiller. :/
- I haven't heard any Immortal.
- I sorta like Billy Talent.

I just paid $15 to buy an Eve Online timecode so I can sell it for game money and buy an awesome new ship. That's as opposed to grinding through missions for the several weeks it would take for me to earn the game money the regular way.

For a music-related confession:
I find the vast majority of people here to have pretty godawful taste in music. I honestly can't understand how anyone could be passionate about music and listen to extreme metal almost exclusively, when there are so many better types of music out there.

and I still have my Barbie dolls from when I was younger.

Still in great condition

I jumped about with glee when I picked up Prince's Sign O The Times DVD... funnily enough when I see stuff from that period, I don't find it tacky, or the clothes tacky... :erk:

I barely own any music (Well, compared to the rest of you guys; I buy what I can when I can, but money has been tight for the past two years :erk:)

I loathe the taste of alcohol, but I don't mind fruity shit (OR HONEY!!). Too bad most mead you can buy sucks shit.

Kind of freaked out that I'm up at 8:30am.

I just paid $15 to buy an Eve Online timecode so I can sell it for game money and buy an awesome new ship. That's as opposed to grinding through missions for the several weeks it would take for me to earn the game money the regular way.

I find the vast majority of people here to have pretty godawful taste in music. I honestly can't understand how anyone could be passionate about music and listen to extreme metal almost exclusively, when there are so many better types of music out there.

Thats true but so many people overlook non-metal because they fail to look at the underground scene.

Pretty sure many people here would call your taste shitty, broheim..