The OFFICIAL: Unholy Alliance Roll Call thread

pahahenki said:
I ARE coming too...
June 17th.
God Damned Massachusetts.
Wooooo!

I'm supposed to be going to that, assuming the person who's driving pulls through ... pfft, humans sometimes. I'm just going for Alexi and friends; I hope they're able to play more than 5 songs and I can get a decent view and whatnot.

San Antonio, TX

and for the Mastodon and CoB thing, thats why they have a rotating supporting slots, some city CoB plays firsts and other Mastodon do.

Dyed Absinthe said:
I'm supposed to be going to that, assuming the person who's driving pulls through ... pfft, humans sometimes. I'm just going for Alexi and friends; I hope they're able to play more than 5 songs and I can get a decent view and whatnot.

Damn Humans. Well, I'm driving me-self there and picking up a buddy on the way. (love cars...)...um yeah, I'm only going for Bodom as well. I'm sure it will be a good time.

Only ten days left? woooooooooo!

pahahenki said:
Damn Humans. Well, I'm driving me-self there and picking up a buddy on the way. (love cars...)...um yeah, I'm only going for Bodom as well. I'm sure it will be a good time.

Only ten days left? woooooooooo!

I would be driving myself and my friend if my car were in my name, but it's not, so it created a problem. I love cars, too, except mine is a sad excuse for one, hah. Too bad I'm not wealthy and can't afford a better vehicle. I just hope a) our driver is a safe one and b) I can find a satisfying vantage point to stand and enjoy the show, rather than get pulled into a pit during it. I choose life, haha.

they are going to play in october in milan, but i will be in norway for the erasmus :erk: good i have seen both cob and slayer live; or i would have been really disappointed... which however i am! hope i will find some way to see both bands live again...

3 days till the camden show...really cant wait. havent seen lamb of god or slayer live yet so i'll be staying around for them as well. anyone know if bodom or mastodon will be on first?