The Olympics Thread

I´m not gonna watch a singel minute unless some "unwanted element" shows his ass under a potrait of Mao or something like that.:)
The food is nice but other than that China is overrated. A real man don´t watch sport:rolleyes:

I´m not gonna watch a singel minute unless some "unwanted element" shows his ass under a potrait of Mao or something like that.:)
The food is nice but other than that China is overrated. A real man don´t watch sport:rolleyes:

So true, I once had a bag that said "Musiken Räddade Mig Från Idrotten" (Music saved me from sports).

Though I would have find it interresting if Dag would have been competing in gymnastics or wrestling, cause we know you would win cause no one can be more manly than you..:worship:

I so agree! The only reason I'm going to watch the opening is to see what blunders they make. I don't care about sports.