the OPETH FANS PICTURE PAGE

la mejor cosa para salir de la Argentina era los diarios de la motocicleta - what???? fuck yea.....shut down..........eat it LUZ WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! minion 1 luz 0000000000000. unless i wrote that wrong, in which case i accept defeat

Mmmm, what the fuck was that? Is that making some kind of coherence? Anyways, try not to use a translator. If you didn't use it, it's good.
Damnit.

Minion520 said:
la mejor cosa para salir de la Argentina era los diarios de la motocicleta - what???? fuck yea.....shut down..........eat it LUZ WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! minion 1 luz 0000000000000. unless i wrote that wrong, in which case i accept defeat

Eran* you have to use plural if you're referring of something, in this case, newspapers.

Minion520 said:

im not talkin about news papers im talking about the Motorcycle Diaries, the movie about Che??????? one of the most famous revolutionary figures in history???????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN???
You told me you're wife had that pics, damnit!!
Is she selling them on E-Bay?
Oh, and tell her that the G-string that she gave me - the one that she used to wear - is quite big for me. Ugh...nasty. :yuk:

dorian gray said:
stop talking. post thong pics. now.

What the fuck!? I haven't seen that movie and it's not even in my plans to see it.
Yes, I understood. Good work. Sometimes you learn a lot in High School. I don't remember a single shit...

Minion520 said:
im not talkin about news papers im talking about the Motorcycle Diaries, the movie about Che??????? one of the most famous revolutionary figures in history???????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!