The Opeth Song Survivor Finale - When vs The Moor - Vote for your favourite

The poll shall last for 5 days. Vote for the best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how can you people vote? isnt it like choosong which arm you want to rip off?? :erk:

me not voting, i dont believe in a 'best' Opeth song, only many great Opeth songs

Hexxan said:
how can you people vote? isnt it like choosong which arm you want to rip off?? :erk:

me not voting, i dont believe in a 'best' Opeth song, only many great Opeth songs

I think my comparison in the last round of giving up either you're left nut or your right nut was better.

.....Which 'arm' do you beat of with Hexxan? Perhaps that will help you decide.... :Smug:

I would have NEVER guessed it would be these two songs making it to the FINALS TWO.

Anyway, whatever...WHEN it is. I almost voted The Moor, but I thought it would most-likely win anyway. ANd seeing how the songs are so equally good, I just gave it to when.

Moor. I listened to them back to back and Moor appealed to me more.

BTW is there gonna be a worst opeth song survivor or something?

Up until about a month ago, The Moor and BRI were my all time favorite Opeth songs (and 2 of my favorite songs ever) until I stopped being an idiot and realized that anything from Orchid, Morningrise and MAYH is better than everything else they have done since then. And MAYH is possibly the best of the first three. Perfect album in every sense of the word.

And When is probably my favorite song off MAYH along with April Ethereal and Epilogue.

1:50 through 2:29 of The Moor is an awesome section...so is 8:28 through 10:18...some of their best work, but 5:45 through 9:14 of When is my favorite part of any Opeth song ever. And When has some of the best lyrics EVER.

Just listen to it, damnit.

The Moor is an awesome song, and my favorite from Still Life (along with Face of Melinda and White Cluster), but When is far superior.

I know The Moor will win by a landslide though :(

I'm proud to vote for WHEN, putting it in a tie with The Moor! with any luck, When's victory will open your eyes to the fact that 3 minute intros might as well be a separate song, cause 9/10 times i just fast forward to where the screaming begins.

I voted for The Moor.

I was about to say something but Needled24Seven said it all.

GoD, i think you say to much before you think what it means. I realy love When, it's a super song if you will, but i just love The Moor more (no pun intended) (or maybe :) )

Well, that's me out.