The photography thread

One of the guitarists in my band needed a promotional picture with his new Ibanez guitar and asked me if I could do the honours. I had him set up next to a window backstage at the Annandale in Sydney, against a wall papered with Asian newspapers. Pretty happy with the results given the ghetto setup!

8515898026_2d64835955_b.jpg

looks great Nolly, as always.

But you don't have to write "one of the guitarists in my band", everyone knows them ;)
If you get a printed version, would be cool to see it.

Nolly.. i really don't even feel the need to comment your pics anymore, great work! :)

Thanks man :) i like how the snow makes the bokeh look really cool.

Yeah, and the snow creates allot of depth and movement.. that in combination with how you captured the look in her/his eyes is absolutely beautiful, i really like it! :)

Picked up a 60D today. Only used it for around 10 minutes so far in my front yard. I liked the look of this shot. Far from Pro, but I am just starting out with my first DSLR.

Spider_Rose.jpg

I was out shooting foxes for a property owner the other night, and this owl popped up infront of my ute and landed in a nearby tree. This is the only photo I got before he took off, but it turned out OK.
08_2265523_zps7581eeb6.jpg

I'd post some pictures of the stuff I shoot if you guys are interested but I don't know if it'd be against the rules or something, and some people might get annoyed and start telling me I'm cruel. :lol: