The photography thread

First actual direct picture of DNA

first%20picture%20of%20DNA.jpeg

haha, first i thought it was a guitar string! :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandddddddd 33! :D

vinter2.jpg

Had to share the view from my bedroom window.
I almost feel ashamed posting it in this thread though.. but hey, I'm learning. :rofl:

Borrowed my dad's nikon d5000 with the stock lens again, and went on a short tour with a friend.

BrigBridge-1.jpg
BrigBridge-2.jpg

BrigBridge-3.jpg

We only had one stand, and even with it most of the pix weren't exactly "sharp" because of a lot of wind.
The one with the tower turned is pretty noisy cause it was handheld, with preeeeety high iso settings.

and some gear pr0n
Proberaum-1.jpg

same on this one, can't get rid of the noise in the background, but I wanted it brighter so it is what it is, when you don't have enough light in your shitty rehearsalspace ;)
Proberaum-2.jpg

Pretty girl, and beautiful portraits. That Nex5 can make great pictures, who needs a huge dslr now?

Thank you sir! Yup, love my girl to bits. Nex seems great value for money so far, although tbh its photos don't exactly have the wow factor some of the more decent DSLRs and their lenses have. Not too many options for E-Mount as well. Very nice video quality for studio footage, as long as you don't move around too much.

Here's a photo with the stock 18-55mm
NEX1855_01.jpg

Bought it since the fixed 50mm wasn't any good for my small control room. And it's just overall a much more versatile lens

I think i might have shot the first architectural photo that i like:

Thank you sir! Yup, love my girl to bits. Nex seems great value for money so far, although tbh its photos don't exactly have the wow factor some of the more decent DSLRs and their lenses have. Not too many options for E-Mount as well. Very nice video quality for studio footage, as long as you don't move around too much.
The idea of a compact camera with the same flexibility of a DSLR is very interesting. I might look into these things.

Black Bureau your stuff is amazing! I'd be really happy if you could look at my tumblr and give me some thoughts of yours. Let me know what is good and what is bad.

andyhayball.tumblr.com

Anyone else would be great if you can also give me some feedback. Add and message me on my tumblr as I'm never on this site much, much like Sneap lol