The pics thread

Hey,
I've been on vacation in Russia for like a week, to see friends and Meshuggah shows. So there are some pics I'd like to share:

Cookie, yep. mattsson is right - that's Jens. The guy with light hair is Dick, Meshuggah bassist. PS: and I got drumsticks from Tomas ;)

mattsson, some are from Moscow and some from St. Petersburg. I have tons of photos, tbh.

Onder, thank you, buddy :)

I have to admit - guys from the band and I (with some of my friends) did have lots of fun. But not in a dirty way or something, - just hanging out. It was funny and pleasant.
I'm really happy it's happened, because it's like one of my dreams - to talk live to my favorite drummer and the rest of the band.
And my dream about Canon 5D also came true ;)

It's amazing when your wishes become real, guys.

chelseamascot.gif

awe, poor gerrard...
~gR~

nah, ive never been to england. well, never outside of the airport. i would love to though.

i did get to watch the champions league game (liverpool v ac milan) on the big screen at al udeid air base with a bunch a brits. about as close as im gonna get i think.
~gR~

So, any smokers out there?

My parents were recently in Aruba on vacation, and my father brought home some cigarettes from there since they're cheaper, and I noticed something about them that's a bit different from the ones I see here...see if you can tell what I'm talking about.

100_2512.jpg

I think in the UK they're planning to put graphic pictures of smoker lungs in or upon packs of cigarettes in order to deter people from smoking.

Mean as hell tactic, but hey it saves lives.