The Power Quest Podcast returns

Apologies if it was "annoying"......I had a very limited amount of time to get this done for ya and I figured that the technicals behind it on this occasion were actually secondary to actually making it available. Recording with a mono mic...tends to have only one channel lol!

It's fine dude, don't worry. I appreciate that you took the time and answered the questions in the podcast, especially 2 of mine
from what I've heard :)

Wasn't annoying per se, but I was wondering if it was just me or other people :lol: No worries Steve!

I had some problem hearing your words when the music was playing in the backround(the first 2 mins)

Overall no problem with the volume here:)

I had to crank the speakers up but i didn't mind a bit ;) thanks for the name-check Steve and of course for answering my questions! really enjoyed listening to the smooth tones of your radio voice :lol:

I enjoyed listening to the podcast yesterday! There have obviously been some very interesting questions asked. Looking forward to the next installment already!! :D

I actually have a big interest in doing radio, but none of that top 40 fake radio voice stuff... At my university next fall, I'd like to try to get my own radio show - it'd be a metal show, and Power Quest would definitely be a feature band!

I did a pirate Power Metal Radio show for a while which was fun. Espeically when I peaked at 40 listeners :lol:

If Steve got into something like that I'd tune in every time. Blasting out some AOR and 80s goodness with a cuppa :headbang:

i do agree with you guys, steve has a great radio voice :)
some awesome feedback from the podcast. i look forward to getting involved on the next one.
and as for the tea drinking its true we have lots of tea at rehearsals lol \m/
we even have our very own monkey he plays the bass hahaha

Finally got round to listening to this!
Good to hear the answers to the questions and to satisfy my curiosity as to what you actually sound like :lol:

Loved the podcast, looking forward to the next one!

i do agree with you guys, steve has a great radio voice :)
some awesome feedback from the podcast. i look forward to getting involved on the next one.
and as for the tea drinking its true we have lots of tea at rehearsals lol m/
we even have our very own monkey he plays the bass hahaha

I knew you'd give that monkey the job. Just cos the little sod pulls the ladies! :cry:

Thanks to Steve for getting the podcast out there and thanks to you guys for appreciating it so much. I can assure you that this is something we will all be getting involved with. I am rehearsing my radio voice as we speak. Can't say it will have the same sexy tones that came from Steve though. :D