The Power Quest Podcast returns

Thank you guys for answering my question! I was thinking Crunching The Numbers or Rising Anew being used for a music video. Good choices!

I'm gonna have to ask Gav next time I see him about his drunken stories :lol: And Chity being 65, hilarious!

Woohoo! Listening now.

EDIT: Excellent stuff, very entertaining! I do think the music in the background at the start of the podcasts is a bit loud (or you're just a bit quiet!) but that's not a huge issue. Loved the answers, especially with most everyone else involved! Can't wait for the next.

Thank you so much for answering my question, guys! Now I know what'll be on the table when you haul your asses over here. Sounds like you're bona fide rockstars by your choices. We'll start with Paul's choice, as we don't want to spoil a fine single malt by drinking it AFTER the Jäger (no offense to the Jäger or anything ...)

Also, re the podcasts in general: Would be better if you faded the music when you start to speak. Gets kind of hard to concentrate on what you're saying when the music's on. I think this is the ONLY time I'd ask someone to lower the volume when Power Quest are playing, though. :lol:

2uhqted.jpg

Coming to a cinema near you

Thank you so much for answering my question, guys! Now I know what'll be on the table when you haul your asses over here. Sounds like you're bona fide rockstars by your choices. We'll start with Paul's choice, as we don't want to spoil a fine single malt by drinking it AFTER the Jäger (no offense to the Jäger or anything ...)

Also, re the podcasts in general: Would be better if you faded the music when you start to speak. Gets kind of hard to concentrate on what you're saying when the music's on. I think this is the ONLY time I'd ask someone to lower the volume when Power Quest are playing, though. :lol:

Nice one Cronopio. Good to see that there is respect for a fine single malt over there :kickass: