The 'Promote Your Band' Thread Mk.II

So we finished remastering Undead In Leather... the bass got turned down a fair bit (BOO!) but it's overall much cleaner. I think some bits were re-recorded, can't be certain.... expect it soon.

Also, IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE - the Bloodbrawl MySpace page has fucking risen from the dead after being brutally sodomized by MySpace's new piece of shit interface. If anyone still uses it in any way, then have a ganders at www.myspace.com/officialbloodbrawl for some eye candy. Took be the best part of an hour to get the cunt sorted, so with any luck it'll actually become usable again and I'll be able to upload some of my tasty demos up soon.

Not so much a promotion but we now need a new drummer!
mega bummed about Chris dropping out but we need to get someone in quick!

if your a drummer, know a good drummer get in touch!

Wait, what? The hell happened there? :(

I'm far too exhausted to post a full update on what happened today, but to cut a long story short; everything about today hated us apart from the crowd. I'll post a proper thing tomorrow when I'm not on the verge of collapsing.

75611_165673333467254_165603140140940_390545_1924733_n.jpg

Insinnerator are a Thrash Metal outfit from Dallas, Texas who are soon going to release there debut album "Stalagmite of Ice". Previews of there new album can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/Insinnerator
http://www.myspace.com/InsinneratorThrash
http://www.reverbnation.com/insinnerator
http://www.youtube.com/user/Insinneratorthrash

Last edited by a moderator:
Got any shorter ones? The lengths feel a little overlong!

Not a bad effort by any means, but I think the vocals need to be either lower in the mix or have some more reverb on them... they're a bit Marmite-y.

Musicianship = Win.
Vocals = Fail.

The album cover had me intruiged, the riffs had me headbanging, but the vocals just killed it.

Not from my band, it's just me paying tribute to one of my favorite bands X Japan, and their guitarist Hide, who passed away 13 years ago today.

I really need to practice classical guitar more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Musicianship = Win.
Vocals = Fail.

The album cover had me intruiged, the riffs had me headbanging, but the vocals just killed it.

This ^^
I was listening to it thinking "Man these riffs are pretty good, the vocals can't be THAT bad."
And then the vocals came and I lol'd a lot.

In case anyone fancies listening to some new Thrashist Regime, I'll be playing some tonight on The Iron Fortress from midnight, along with all the other bands who played Full Thrash Assault at the weekend!

Not until next month, so you've got awhile yet mate :) This one'll be my last though.

Bloodbrawl news - since I've finally recieved the funding, I'll be getting in my recording equipment over the next month or so to record the EP along with demos for the album... and three tracks that are for something you can't know about yet. Wrote some brand new shit for the first time in ages today, and since I'm taking my own time with this I can move at a leisurely pace without having to put up with obstacles (read: band members, money, studios, engineers, shit people and thigns in general). This new stuff though... there's something strange about it. Nothing necessarily bad, but it's just... I dunno, it's odd.

As for Vindicator, the Undead In Leather remaster will be dropping very soon. remastered version has been uploaded to facebook and Youtube, and writing for the new album is underway. Excitement.

doing solos and vocals on the new demos next weekend as well as auditioning 2 drummers!

they both look mega promising so hopefully we will be up and running again within the next 2 weeks an straight back to finishing up all our new demos.

were up to 19 song ideas so theres plenty of stuff to get through!:loco:

Looking forward to it mightily! The new EP is bloody good, still sucks to hear about your skinboy though :(

Anyhow, on the Skullstörm front we've got the FULL tracklisting for the self-titled demo posted online as follows;

1. Fleshbound
2. Mandatory Cremation
3. Inhibition Release
4. Skullstörm

Recording and wriing is going to go on throughout summer, most likely during the writing/recording sessions for the new Vindicator album. But fuck me, some of this is actually sounding incredible - hanging out with Barry Thomson and dave Ingram on Friday night gave me somewhat of an enthusiasm boost to crack down on the Skullstörm stuff.