The quality of Symphony X's Music

Mike Lepond Wannabe

New Metal Member
Jul 21, 2002
Visit site
I dont know about you guys but whenever i listen to Symphony x, any other bands music just seems so dull and boring. They definitely do not get enough recognition for there magnificent compositions.

hehe I can see that happening :D not to me though:err: I enjoy lots of other bands from different genres, right now i'm listening to Testament's The Gathering so go figure :D but syx definitively don't get the recognition they deserve. Such a talented band needs people worshipping them, common people start worshipping :worship: :D. Metal bands overall don't get the recognition they deserve, people nowadays are so fucking shallow it makes me want to :puke: ''ah britney is so hot and the music is tight ya know?:rolleyes: ''emminem iz da shit, he iz da biggest shit ya know?, kickass actor and rappier'':rolleyes:

To me, Symphony X are right up there with Dream Theater and Ayreon, but I don't feel the need to start comparing the three with each other, they're all best in their own field.

Originally posted by Mike Lepond Wannabe
I dont know about you guys but whenever i listen to Symphony x, any other bands music just seems so dull and boring. They definitely do not get enough recognition for there magnificent compositions.

No problem for me you're a hardcore fan, but this is a bit ridiculous.

Originally posted by Mike Lepond Wannabe

For a good amount of time already, my cd player won't let go of the three following albums:
Symphony X - The Odyssey
Pagan's Mind - Celestial Entrance
Beyond Twilight - The Devil's Hall Of Fame

... and not one single track, let alone one single album, appears boring to me.
Symphony X are my favorite band, yet going overboard by saying other band's music appears dull is a wee bit too silly, don't you think? ;) Other bands are not SX.