The Questions for Danny Thread!

painc was played on the album in D tuning so all the strings were 2 tones lower. other than that its just simple semi power chords (no middle note) in the verses and nice 9th chords in the choruses

by the way, Danny the barcelona gigs (fnac and razzmatazz) were awesome

what a shame that the fnac guys didnt let you play more

pagan2002 said:
painc was played on the album in D tuning so all the strings were 2 tones lower. other than that its just simple semi power chords (no middle note) in the verses and nice 9th chords in the choruses

woww!! Impossible to get better help!! If Danny said it was played in D I suppose I must update the tab :) But Danny, I've been working in the tab about half an hour and I think may be is better that the tab were in A tunning.

I don't know if you play this song in D tunning at concerts, but I suppose is easier for home players to play it in A tunning.

Anyway, I think my A tunning tab sounds VERY similar to "Panic" guitars (not EQUAL, I know). And well, I've updated the tab a bit too. Cerulean, may be you prefer the updated version :)

Thx thx Danny. May be you can help us with other tabs... please take a look to this post on this thread :worship:

I've posted the updated tab at Anathema's group at Yahoo, and I'll notify it to Sopel to update their site too.

I hope the tabs were at Official Anathema's site someday in near future Danny. Is a pitty that they were dispersed on unnoficial websites :erk:

Thats true, publishing official tabs over the Internet is something bands should do more often, in my opinion. If you guys from anathema have time to do this, would be awesome!

Hello!

At first, Danny, thanks four your concert in Budapest, 8th June 2004... The band was very nice, and the concert was fantastic! Thanks so much... :*

But I've some question too...:

1. How are you? :)
2. How are Vinny, Les and George? :)
3. When will you come back to Hungary???!!! :)

Thanks..

Eszter

foraminifera said:
2. How are Vinny, Les and George? :)

Oh, sorry... I don't know why i so stupid :confused: o_O

So... (Sorry Jamie and John :cry: )

The second question is:

2. How are Vinny, Les, JOHN and JAMIE??

hmm... I realy don't know why did I write George, and why I missed John and Jamie.. so sorry... :(

And one other thing...:

Danny, Your shirt was very good in Budapest... Danny 11! Nice! :p

Bye! And please Danny, if you have any time, you will answer the questions.
ok? :worship:

And I so sorry, but my english is bullshit! :cool:
(As Vinny's hungarian, isn't it? :D )

darkladykleio said:
Anathema have been on tour recently. I think that's why Danny hasn't answered your questions yet.

Yes, it's true... but i hope he have had time near the lot of concert, and he'll write to us soon... i hope... i hope... or we'll wait for him... we must wait for him... ! :)

00017.jpg