The Questions for Danny Thread!

In all seriousness....

Are you still contributing to the new Antimatter album? And do you know when it's coming out (Mick Moss- this is for you too!!)

And secondly, is the new Anathema album going to suck or rock?

Cause everything so far has rocked with a capital ":headbang:"

Originally posted by requiem
In all seriousness....

Are you still contributing to the new Antimatter album? And do you know when it's coming out (Mick Moss- this is for you too!!)

i think it'll rock at times.:mad:

question: is the picture on the cover of Alternative 4 uses photograph that was taken by Neil Armstrong when he first landed on the moon? Like that reflection in the Angel's helmet? If so, what's the significance of it?

Couple of serious questions, if I may be serious for a moment ;)

1. When you write a song, do you write the vocal line as well, or just the guitar parts?

2. Did someone in the band write that poem at the end of 'Shroud of Frost' (y'know, "Transfixed, I gaze through my window.....") or was it taken from somewhere (the reason I ask is that you had someone else say it on the album)? I must say, that whole end bit is one of the most amazing things I have read, the ending gets me every time :eek: (The whole singing-in-heaven-but-silent-when-dying contrast thing. Awesome :))

Originally posted by Hellrazer
question: is the picture on the cover of Alternative 4 uses photograph that was taken by Neil Armstrong when he first landed on the moon? Like that reflection in the Angel's helmet? If so, what's the significance of it?

YEAH I AGREE! that is the most fantastic cover i have ever seen in my life and i want to know more about it! danny, it would be great if you told us a bit about that cover...or should we ask duncan?

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom

Did someone in the band write that poem at the end of 'Shroud of Frost' (y'know, "Transfixed, I gaze through my window.....") or was it taken from somewhere (the reason I ask is that you had someone else say it on the album)? I must say, that whole end bit is one of the most amazing things I have read, the ending gets me every time :eek: (The whole singing-in-heaven-but-silent-when-dying contrast thing. Awesome :))

That's what makes 'Shroud of Frost' one of the best 3 Anathema songs ever, in my opinion. :cool:

What about a new single attempt?

When will Panic be Release-d for the Underworld :) ?

What about the DVD with the Live concert at Greek?

cheers Morpheus

Originally posted by requiem
In all seriousness....

There will be spaces where Danny could fit some really interesting stuff. I reckon 'Light Out' will be recorded sometime in the next 3 months and released accordingly after that. Weve already got it prepared and Im excited about this album - it'll melt ears and incite daymares.

For up to date information, the website to check is - - -

http://antimatter.free.fr/uk

This is updated by myself and duncan whenever news comes in.
Bookmark!!!