The Quiet Place Full Cover

SeVeRheaDD

Sep 3, 2008
Well I had been doing a bunch of in Flames covers lately...mostly from Clayman and previous albums....but i figured I'd give a shot to a more recent one.....despite my disgust of retuning my guitar....I decided to do a Quiet Place. The whiny verse parts were challening cause thats not really my style....but I did my best to pull that shit off. Well anyways...check it out and let me know what you think?:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah good question....I couldn't find it either....instead went with headbanging punk smiley....:/ I'll take your post as a thumbs up

This sounds awesome :). Show us more covers! I wish I could do those screams, on a moment they really sound like Anders, but again, your concept is pretty original, also seen Jotun and S&A covers. Really good work!

Dr.Dr.aM - Haha glad you enjoyed the covers man! i'm actually in the middle of covering The New Word and also two In Flames medleys....i'll post those once i get them completed!

DE4life - Thanks man! It's good to hear the vocals are well received.....it gets hard to hear what the covers sound like from an outside perspective after listening to them over and over again durng the recording/mixing. So much appreciated!

That was amazing, in all honesty I enjoyed every second of the cover! And I really enjoyed how your vocal style complimented the music!

I would like to get into stuff like that, I play a bit of guitar but the instrument covers are not what I'm worried about. What kind of programs do you use for editing and such?