The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

Your iFail is panned to the left, and your brain compensated it by panning your ears to the right.

:zombie:

No srsly, serious question.

I'm having it sent in (the computer) to the company I bought it from. Because it can crash at any time it wants. Hell of annoying. So I wondered if ima tell them to replace the damn sound card as well. I can listen to raepd music.

srsly, it would be a big coincidence if 2 different headphones have the same error.

Well I dunno what you are talking about, but my headphones is perfectly fine with my iFail (slightly off pan, but i guess that's because of my ruined ears.). But with PC:

1225879384873.jpg

It's most likely not a headphone problem. Definitely get the sound card checked, Dan, and also get the headphone jack looked at. It might need to be cleaned.

Thanks man. Ima tell them to check the soundcard as well when I send it in to repair.

And like.. be really gestapo about it, so they actually do something. :mad:

What im saying is that in 1996 apple decided to pan the fuck out of their ifails to prevent errors caused by magnetic flux coming from the south of argentina, the dicision was based on the theory of Maynard McJake which says that when faced in any direction besides a 90 degree angle to the source of the flux, a mass anti-distortion and panning will occur on Apple-made devices.

Everything of setting are balanced and all that. The right side even has this distortion/shitty sound. FFFUUUUUUUUU

He said he already tried to.

He said he balanced it, I'm suggest he unbalances it...to balance it.... :err:
It could also be something knocked loose with sound card.

Ensi: You have 2 outputs by chane? I have main speaker output, and a headphone jack in the front. When I hooked up my current speakers and sub, only the right speaker worked, and no sub. Headphone jack, however, works perfectly fine for some reason, so my speakers are plugged into the front of my computer.

We are yet to find out why, because there is really no reason to find out why :S.

He said he balanced it, I'm suggest he unbalances it...to balance it.... :err:
It could also be something knocked loose with sound card.

Ensi: You have 2 outputs by chane? I have main speaker output, and a headphone jack in the front. When I hooked up my current speakers and sub, only the right speaker worked, and no sub. Headphone jack, however, works perfectly fine for some reason, so my speakers are plugged into the front of my computer.

We are yet to find out why, because there is really no reason to find out why :S.

I have adjusted it so it's balaned, problem is I can't have it as loud as I want then. But when I have it perfectly balanced in my sound settings, it's waaay too far off.

I currently have my headphones in the front myself, headset input.

Well, we'll see when I'm gonna send it in for repairs. Add that to the list.