The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

Hahaha, wow.. I'm not sure how to react :lol: Part of me want to rage, part of me just feels bad for the poor piglike critters and their lack of common sense, or any form of sense for that matter.

But hey, they're ignoring their own lives, moar oxygen for me :headbang:

Actually I am sure while they are alive they consume 5 times the amount of oxygen a normal person does, if not more. I mean for fuck sakes these people probably get out of breath putting their pants on in the morning.

n19609892_32725964_7517.jpg

HOLY FUCK that guy looks like Melvin before he turns into the Toxic Avenger.

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=66792

I reacted the exact same way when I saw the Fox headline. Uncontrollable sobbing. I ran to the toilet dry heaving. Then I prayed for us to go home. My husband is not yet saved. We need to pray!

God HAS answered many prayers on this historic night. Maybe now Christians will realize that hateful rhetoric and outright lies don't work. I am a Christian and I voted for Obama and proud of it. I hope those who had so much hateful things to say to me realize that God IS in control and the lies and deciet spread about this man did not work. Its about time enough people grew up and decided for themselves who to vote for and not just listen to the propaganda of the far far right.....

just because obama is elected does not mean that it is a good thing. hitler was put into power and it was god's will to push along his plan. obama is just another piece of the puzzle( and not in a good way) that will lead to greatest event ever and that is the return of jesus christ.

Apparently Hitler and Obama are somehow the same :lol: CHRISTIAN LOGIC FTW!

That thread is pricelss!

logical portion of the post said:
To be frank-Demo or Repub, they're ALL bad. Yes, I agree the thoughts of abortion and same-sex marriage makes me puke to infinity, but both parties are nothing but the most lying and greedy [fill in the expletive]scums of this earth. Sin is sin however you break it down.

wtf there's that craziness! said:
And besides-the Illuminati had alot to do with funding the women's lib movement(as well as getting Roe v Wade passed).

:lol:!

I am struggling with the emotions and thoughts inside of me. I prayed and prayed and prayed--even fasted that God would intervene. Now I am struggling with how to react. I don't want to be mad at God. I just feel a little betrayed. I just don't know what to do. I hate feeling this way. I am surrounded by people who hate righteousness. I feel like God didn't answer my prayer, but I can't blame Him. I don't want to blame Him. (Please forgive me, Lord. ) I truly feel so badly for John McCain and Sarah Palin--they were treated so badly. I just want to cry. They are good people, and because people love evil so much more than good, they cheat, lie, deceive, and do all sorts of evil to elect one of their own. I have alot of praying to do, but I am a little faith-shaken right now. I mean...who or what do you believe now? I guess I can't say that God didn't answer my prayer, He just said, NO. And how do you answer those gloaters who won? Have you seen the video of all the Obama supporters outside the White House?

Tomorrow if anyone says anything to me about it, I will just tell them that WIDE is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter in that way.

So much win
happy.png

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fk_3Asdu8Hg[/ame]

To succintly quote the user on YT who posted this- "It's like a gang-rape of my ears with spiked 12-inch penises." :lol:

How can that little cunt's voice not make you want to self harm?

I JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES

Also:

Fucking rage, my headphones is slightly panned more to the right side than center:mad: Everything of setting are balanced and all that. The right side even has this distortion/shitty sound. FFFUUUUUUUUU

Same does it for my ear plug headphones.

But on my iPod (iFail), its completely balanced, and no distortion or shitty sound.

What is the cause of this? Can COBOT answer?