The "Random Bullshit" Thread

I had a big argument with some asshole @ our local pub during a darts match XD The guy was a big stupid old idiot!! He pissed me off bigtime!

wow that's a relief

Feeling sick really s*cks (and trust me, by now I know what I'm talking about :S) Luckily you feel good enough for chocolate today :D

I more see easter as a celebration of spring. How all things start growing again and things like that (and of course having some days off and watching Jesus Christ Superstar is never wrong ;p)

Feeling sick really s*cks (and trust me, by now I know what I'm talking about :S) Luckily you feel good enough for chocolate today :D

I'm currently eating mini eggs, i'm epically happy now

quote :D but the conclusion is getting fat from all the chocolate (lately) LOLOL

My dad got me a new bike today :D so i'm planning on working off all my new chocolate fat tomorrow

haha well usually exercise involves aerobics or running or going to the gym, people hate it, it's boring, they do it because they have to. I do my pole dancing classes which are amazing fun and get you so fit it's unbelievable, plus I've now started cycling, which i enjoy too. so exercise isn't a chore

I'm pretty sure that's an oxymoron... :p

Nah, happy enough being single, if the right guy comes along, great! Til then, i'm perfectly happy :)

QFT

After my last two exes, I'm in no hurry. Note to the male population: talking to your mother about marrying a girl you've only been on two dates with is generally NOT a good idea, nor is telling said girl you've been stalking someone else for ten years... :ill: