The "Random Bullshit" Thread

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. If it wasn't for my stalking activities I'd have nothing to do at the weekend. Might even end up being so bored I'd be reduced to mowing the lawn!

Heaven forbid!

Surely you've still got some Jethro Tull solo stuff to buy in case of boredom?

So my first bike ride on tuesday I did 8 miles, nice little breaking in ride. Yesterday, my second bike ride since I was a kid, I did over 17 miles. There was pain. But it was so nice! Such a lovely sunny day, nice pleasant canal path, lovely!

Ouch I know how that feels, I suffer from excema, I used to get awful patches on my eyelids!!! Thankfully I've now discovered that the main cause of my excema is eating bread, so I can avoid the worst of it

Oh, I'm glad you discovered the cause and you're fine now. :)
Well, it doesn't happen to me often, but it did, these days. The skin doesn't even look different than it normally does, but still, getting 6 hours of sleep just because of that is not something to be glad for.
Random Bullshit piece 2: Hopefully, I'll be seeing Opeth, My Dying Bride, Nightwish and Tristania in July. I'm going to get tickets tomorrow. The laziness is huge, but I guess it's worth it.

lack of sleep due to itchy skin is pure evil, hope you get better soon!

So after my 18 mile bike ride yesterday I did 2 1/2 hours pole dancing today, I'm thoroughly knackered but learnt 3 new moves so i'm ridiculously happy!!!!

I fear I'm not going to see Turisas play tomorrow after all. I really would love to, but I still feel like sh*t (only for 7 weeks now already). I'm extremely tired and I'm still bothered by "all-day" morning-sickness. I'm sure I don't wish to be in a large crowd at the moment. *sigh*

Ah Regje, that sucks. I've never missed a show I wanted to go to, because of physical issues, but I'm sure it's not the best feeling ever. Anyway, hope you feel much better soon. :)

I fear I'm not going to see Turisas play tomorrow after all. I really would love to, but I still feel like sh*t (only for 7 weeks now already). I'm extremely tired and I'm still bothered by "all-day" morning-sickness. I'm sure I don't wish to be in a large crowd at the moment. *sigh*

That would suck! Hopefully you'll be better by then! Take care

Just came back from a Delain concert in Nijmegen! It was great. Nice support, nice vibe! But i think it was like 50 degrees in there :p

PS. Andreas the beer tasted VERY good! Hertog Jan!! :p

GHS are running a string endorsement promotion, for more details on how to get an endorsement go to

http://www.myspace.com/ghs_rocktron_australia

To let you know Lycanthia are seeking a string endorsement from GHS strings and ask a favour.

To help us get an endorsement all you have to do is send an email to

ghs@dynamicmusic.com.au

with

I vote for Lycanthia

in the subject line.

If you are also in the running, when you vote for Lycanthia let me know and I will send a vote for you or your band.

You may not like our band but to prevent a non-Metal band winning you can vote for us.

Regards

Stephen

Eurovision is SO crap. This is my random bullshit piece today. :lol:

I agree. I just found it very strange that the Netherlands didn't made it!! just Look at our fine performers

the-toppers.jpg

:worship:goggly: