The Random Song Post Thread

Thanks Pounding Metal for Max Webster!!

I got to know this band because Victim of Deception posted about them in the year-list tread.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Iron_Fist

Pegazus are fricken awesome.

+1

This next one is Manigance from France with Christian Augustin from Sortilege covering 'Messager live.

Wonderful! I just bought tickets to see them at Rotterdam in 2011 on the Time Machine tour! I am excited!! :headbang:

Always classic. I was born ten years too late, but what can you do?

I agree! Some of you were born way to late. :headbang:

Listen to this gem! It's Odin from California with the song 'The Writer'. From 1985 "Don´t Take No For An Answer" EP.

I bought it the very day it was released. Unfortunately I missed the white vinyl version. But I still have the EP in my collection.

Anyway, enjoy 'The Writer'. The song has some damn good lyrics! I live by them every day. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrgmmwEFdeA

I agree! Some of you were born way to late. :headbang:

Listen to this gem! It's Odin from California with the song 'The Writer'. From 1985 "Don´t Take No For An Answer" EP.

I bought it the very day it was released. Unfortunately I missed the white vinyl version. But I still have the EP in my collection.

Anyway, enjoy 'The Writer'. The song has some damn good lyrics! I live by them every day. :)

Pretty awesome stuff, loved the intro. Lyrics are pretty awesome too.

^ Buffalo (Aus). Awesome band similar to Black Sabbath. They had a song released in '74 that ended with something that has been referred to as "a precursor of the death growl". Oddly they removed the clip from Youtube. This song is better though.

Sadly the bass player just departed from the band, here's a testimony of their power.