The Random Song Post Thread

Yea i really like this one. This is the only one i have by them so i need to check out the others. Any suggestions?

Yea i really like this one. This is the only one i have by them so i need to check out the others. Any suggestions?

I have all, but here's the deal.

The debut ("Chapter 1") was great if you like that type of catchy, cheesy power metal. Glen the vocalist gave the band a great sound. The second "Blood, Guts & Glory" is also fabulous, there comes one of my favorite song which I'm gonna attach lower in the post. The third ("In Thy Power") lacks a bit of brilliance, but goes on the same vein.
Then the road gets muddy, Glen left the band, they have some other line-up changes and the product "Immortal" s a drastic change in sound. Still power metal but now they lost the cheese and fun, I enjoy the album but not sure I'm gonna follow them blindly as I did with the first three.

Their albums are kind of difficult to get because of bad labels (specially the debut form the defunct Underground Symphony from Italy). But if you want PM me and we can arrange a way for me to copy them for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well Souza is in (again), Munroe is out (he can't tour with the band due to commitments with his church and Haiti, as you read it :guh:) and they decided to remix "Barely Human" and include this cover of Alice Cooper in it. Personally not a wise decision as I would have liked a new album instead.

Teaze - Heartless World: These guys were from my hometown of Windsor in the late 70s and early 80s. They sound like April Wine meets Triumph (mostly because of the singer's incredible range!). They used to play local highschools to 10 people in the crowd, and then go over to Japan and play to 20,000!

If you're a fan of classic hard rock, or Triumph in particular, check it out.

I'm going through a Renaissance myself with Canadian rock/metal. So much great stuff, and yet our rock radio here is so mediocre because they play Theory of a Nickel Puddle rather than bands like Teaze, Max Webster, Klaatu, Triumph and many others.