The Recommendations Thread

Do Skyfire have any albums worth checking out? And does anyone know of any other Finnish melodic death bands of merit? (I'm really digging Mors Principium Est and Wintersun; Insomnium are alright).

Do Skyfire have any albums worth checking out? And does anyone know of any other Finnish melodic death bands of merit? (I'm really digging Mors Principium Est and Wintersun; Insomnium are alright).

Well, there is a Finnish band called Kalmah. I think they have some alright songs.

Yes Skyfire's Timeless Departure is very good, & their other two albums are both worth checking out as well imo. I also second the Kalmah suggestion.

Thanks (Seriously!) , however, I don't use I-TUNES, nor will they let me register without a fucking cell phone #. I don't HAVE a fucking cell phone!!! I'll work on it some more and try to see what I can manage....Grrrrrr I hate this kind of shit!

Then use my number....PM me. You don't have to use ITunes once you register.

You don't have a cell phone? How am i supposed to send you filthy text messages j?

You can always talk dirty to my answering machine, or leave me text here,
honey nipples! :lol:

No cell phone = epic win. Anachronism FTW

Can't afford the extra expense, plus my job goes bye bye in mid-August....
The other factor is where I live, it's remote as far as big cities go. What works in Chicago/Madison/Milwaukee = NO signal in Pell Lake (where I live)
What works by me, sucks in the bigger cities.

Then use my number....PM me. You don't have to use ITunes once you register.

Got your PM, thanks, I'll give it a shot again tonight....

p.s. For Rider of Justice - I'm not 60, I'm 43.......:zombie:

I don't kow what was worse, the growlies or the clean vox on the second video. Tali wins, this stuff isn't my cup of Jager! Thanks for the recc though...