You will eventually get all of them, I can almost guarantee that. :heh:

Personally, my to buy list would look like this if I was in your situation:

1) Dead Soul Men
2) Spanking Hour
3) Move
4) Appetizer
5) Organic
6) S/T

For the record, and I'm sure it's obvious, I love everything they've put out. Organic took a while to grow on me, following the in your face nature of Move. I'm into the S/T one a lot for the somewhat dramatic change of pace from the first 2 cds. It really reminds me of Frank Zappa or Mike Keneally's Beer For Dolphins band. So the list above isn't a like/dislike thing, but a list of which cds have the craziest playing on them. If you don't get them locally, or from the Freak Store, I know of a couple places online that I will vouche for 110%, and that's www.harder-edged-music.com & www.impulsemusic.com EDIT: and www.guitar9.com
All ship internationally. Hope this helps, you will be assimilated! :headbang:

Cheers J-Dub, I can get most of them through my local cd store which is cool, I'll definately check out all of them eventually... :headbang:

Damn, I'd like to go to the Freak Guitar Camp... :erk: Especially cos a few of the guys from the bmusic forum are going this year...

Cheers J-Dub, I can get most of them through my local cd store which is cool, I'll definately check out all of them eventually... :headbang:

Damn, I'd like to go to the Freak Guitar Camp... :erk: Especially cos a few of the guys from the bmusic forum are going this year...

Also, don't forget the 2 solo cds, Freak Guitar & Freak Guitar - The Road Less Traveled.... There's piles of insane shit on those as well.

I hope to be at FGC in the next 2 years......job willing.........

actually, all of Zero Hour's cds are great. A Fragile Mind is the weakest (they admitted they rushed it because of pressure) but the other ones are amazing. Also check out Jasun's smokin solo fusion disc Seduction

U r teh k00oznez.

Yeah, if I only knew. You have about 15 cd's, 14 of which are Freak Kitchen's. :loco:

:lol: you lil' shit!

I have a lot of everything, from fusion, to all the various genres of metal, even some classical & jazz. I'm not one of those people who can only get off on music written in obscene time sigs. I call em' like I see em' good or bad.
Out of the 1500+ cds I have Not counting "bootlegs", I don't have ANY extreme stuff, goth, opera, or country. It's not like I haven't tried to like some of that, it just ain't workin'. I prefer stuff that defines any kind of genre or "label". Stuff like Zappa, Keneally, or Freak Kitchen....to name a few....

:lol: you lil' shit!

I have a lot of everything, from fusion, to all the various genres of metal, even some classical & jazz. I'm not one of those people who can only get off on music written in obscene time sigs. I call em' like I see em' good or bad.
Out of the 1500+ cds I have Not counting "bootlegs", I don't have ANY extreme stuff, goth, opera, or country. It's not like I haven't tried to like some of that, it just ain't workin'. I prefer stuff that defines any kind of genre or "label". Stuff like Zappa, Keneally, or Freak Kitchen....to name a few....

You really should try to get into more extreme stuff. I'd be happy to give you good starting bands.