The Recommendations Thread

To all you Kamelot fans,

I'm saving up for all the killer CDs coming out soon, and I have enough to get one CD right now. I've heard great things about "Epica" and "The Black Halo," but would you hands down pick one over the other if you had to make the choice? I have "Karma" and it is freekin' AWESOME! Thanks in advance.

I'd pick The Black Halo over Epica, hands down... much stronger album all around, IMO.

Siege Perilous > All.

I mean King's Eyes, The Expedition, Where I Reign, Parting Visions and Siege. it's their best songs on one album!

Really? Because honestly, the fourth legacy had like, 1 1/2 interesting songs on it. Gotta be the worst album they've done with Kahn.

No, The Fourth Legacy must be their best album. "Honestly", there are at least 4 awesome tracks, and no filler tracks (unlike Epica or TBH) on this album.

I have never met or seen a person who likes Karma best, and The Fourth Legacy last before. Anyway, yeah Karma is another "best" album of Kamelot i think. Sometimes hard to compare. And Siege Perilous is very medieval, very tasty. I also love that one. In fact i see Epica as the weakest album with Khan...