the Robotaek thread

Im almost 18 but you change your viewpoints more than I change me knickers... personally I think its all bullshit...its nice of you to so suddenly change your views once met with a little opposition.

Young people like me dont say stupid things... or at least not that stupid dont generalise the youth of today have a bad enough reputation without being linked with stupidity and rascism

bleed_black_orchid said:
Young people like me dont say stupid things... or at least not that stupid dont generalise the youth of today have a bad enough reputation without being linked with stupidity and rascism

young poeple like me sometimes say stupid things and make mistakes.... and when relize that made mistake just say that was wrong... is it hard to believe?

Faelivrin said:
it wasn't suddenly.. i've been thinking about it a lot... ech... i change my wiews when they are wrong and poeple help me to go to the right way... ech.......
cheers.. we all find our own way true the help of others..

and let us go now and make this world into a better one, where we won't judge eachother on the base of the colour of our skin, the god we believe in, the country we come from, or cause of we're gay or straight, man or woman, child or senior,..........

let love be all over us..

There is quite a difference between simple stupid mistake and claiming to be a rascist in a multicultural public forum. Thats off the scale idiocy...

however I do commend you for having the balls to admit you was wrong.

marginalé said:
cheers.. we all find our own way true the help of others..

and let us go now and make this world into a better one, where we won't judge eachother on the base of the colour of our skin, the god we believe in, the country we come from, or cause of we're gay or straight, man or woman, child or senior,..........

let love be all over us..

:embracing You: =)

hands up everyone here (the older ones like) whos views havent changed since you were 17/18?
leave the poor girl alone now

..and with that, I will fuck off
wavey.gif

all my mates were nazis at 18, and they dont even have the excuse of being polish :tickled:

prove yer not a racist, post pics of you kissing little black jewish babbies

I wrote it to make You feel better... it is so optimistic... Always when I am sad I am looking at my flag and those words which Danny wrote and I am :D :D

love is suicide I know... when love dies in eyes of person who You love... this is suicide...

marginalé said:
HEY :mad: WILL YOU PLEASE FUCK OFF YOURSELF OR TELL US WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY !!!!!!

you are such a loser mate..

edit: yes tools :yuk: ... i'm fucking talking to you
read back a few posts before you assume things too soon with your big mouth

:) there.