the Romance thread

Originally posted by tara
I LOVE THE MENZ WITH THE BIG PEE PEES!

:puke: Thanks for the disgusting metal image..

Originally posted by Lady Of The Oracle
*wonders where sh0k & Wandrail are..this thread would be perfect for them* ;)

Well, I thought this was a thread to adore the original poster? ... which I know I certainly won't be doing...

Maybe my retaliation will be to get as mushy and disgusting with Wandrail in here as possible! hahaha! Make you all succumb to terms of endearment and constant giggling!! :lol: :devil:

~Sh0k~

I love my girlfriend
and she is not metal
but she'll go see DT with me and that makes you love any woman
hehe

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
You don't want a romance thread to be perfect for anyone?? Not into the whole romance thing, Val??

Or were you referring to the rather tasteless picture?

yeah, i was talking about the picture.

i'd like to spend a couple of words on the issue: that post of mine wasn't an attack against anyone, i'm liberal enough to think everyone is free to find funny what they want, to have their own definition of dark humour and "to feed or not to feed gay people". on the other hand, i think i'm free to point the finger and say "mum, mum, that is not funny!". :)

[end of transmission from planet val :)]

I think Infected should not be allowed any caffeine. I also think that picture Sexualist posted was hilarious :lol:

@Lady of the Oracle - be careful what you instigate :D Sh0k and I could easily have every one of you retching with our adoration.

Originally posted by Infected Core
ahahahahahaha you are missign the point!!!!

U MUST workship me!!!!
unimpressed.jpg

coz these thread is about workship me

if you post here you got to workship me!

ahahahahahhahahahaha
just kiding.....I was boring at the time....post these thread just coz I got nothign beter to do.....

but if any girls want to workship me I wont be sad :p

Originally posted by sh0kr0k
Yes, you know its VERY true! You're all lucky we've taken it over to PMs! :lol:

~Sh0k~

Thanks, cuz I've had about enough cuteness around me this whole week. :)