Nirvana appreciation thread

Bleach is a really good album and quite different from the more familiar material of Nevermind and In Utero. Anyone who hates Nirvana should listen to it and if you still hate them afterward, then that's ok. :loco: I listened to it last night for the first time in probably 9-12 months and it was a lot heavier and better than I recalled.

Have you heard Incesticide? That's my favorite one because it has the raw feel of Bleach, but with mostly better songs.

One Inch Man said:
Have you heard Incesticide? That's my favorite one because it has the raw feel of Bleach, but with mostly better songs.

Yeah, I like that album a lot as well. It has a nice mix of their material.

My Nirvana collection:

Bleach
Nevermind
Incesticide
In Utero
Unplugged
Live-From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah
s/t greatest hits thing
Lithium single
Live Tonight Sold Out video

I'll probably buy the box set some time, Nirvana was my favorite band a few years ago and really steered me in the right direction and they're one of those bands I'll always have a place for because of it. It's nice to go back and revisit some of this material I haven't listened to in a long time.

Haha, your Nirvana collection is so much larger than mine. I just got Bleach a week ago, and even though I got Unplugged when it came out, I sold it for reasons unknown not long after. Bought it again a few years ago, so now I have Bleach, Nevermind, Incesticide, In Utero, Unplugged, and the boxset.

stab! brawl! punch! crawl! hooks to my brain are well in
stab! brawl! punch! crawl! i know who i am, i'm BERLIN

These lyrics make no fucken sense.

Leave this one, for your brew
I've got nothing left to prove
If I die before I wake
Hope I don't come back again
I'm dying!

Even in his youth
Even in his youth
Even in his youth
Even in his youth
Even in his youth
Even in his youth
Even in his youth
Even in his youth

Listening to Incesticide right now I'm slowly realizing that this is probably my FOURTH FAVORITE ALBUM EVAR. I have now constructed a Top 4 of All Time. Yay for me.

Yep, got it earlier this morning. I'll listen at home tonight, whee!!!

Actually I just thought of a few albums I like more than Incesticide, but it's still probably in the top 10 somewhere.