THE SHRED THREAD

Actually I believe it's one of the earliest grindcore/deathgrind bands from 1988. How you want to pronounce it is up to you but it's spelt ASSUCK

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Well I suppose an OD is a sillier way to go. However going by the damage on the bus the plane didn't just clip it either so the pilot/bus driver did make a big error. Gotta wonder if anyone of them were straight.

I'm not sure the reaction is quite as described though :) Ozzy's reaction to Randy in the live Mr Crowley clip (posted by Ozzy) is brilliant. For about the last 2 minutes of the performance Ozzy is just standing at the mic watching Randy play to the end of the song.

The bus driver was the pilot, apparently multi-skilled, although one might wonder how skilled he was as a pilot. Then again he hit a bus parked in a relatively open field, maybe he was bloody good :)

I know plenty of people ask what Randy would have become if he'd lived. But I also wonder what Ozzy would have become if the accident hadn't happened.

Randy was funny when asked about his musical education, but he was also seriously humbled when he got that award so he seemed like he was a good fit with the music industry he really didn't think about joining until a few years before QR.

Ohhhh. Ok. I'm sure I knew that at one point. Lol, Yeah. World's best worst pilot.

Yeah good question. I like Bark At The Moon a lot. But Ozzy and Randy made deeper music. Ozzy says Randy would have eventually left. But even one more album would have been huge for his catalog depth wise.

Yeah he seemed like a very genuine guy.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Randy's abilities and influences were wide it's probably fair to assume he wouldn't have stayed with Ozzy, but then Ozzy also hasn't really stayed with a guitarist either so maybe Ozzy's path wouldn't have varied much.

It's interesting to hear Randy talk about Ozzy and Sharon, he genuinely respected them just like Zakk does. I'm sure neither thought Ozzy and Sharon were angels but you never heard them say anything bad.

I think that is like a guy with three dicks, he'd play with them all simply because he can!!
I suppose you have to give it to the guy, he's had some weird guitars created for him over the years but he does try to prove they are warranted :)

Reactions: redfly