THE SHRED THREAD

You can't say check something without telling me what to check for

It's their choice now. In fact one of the Health ministers was on TV this morning and the host asked him why he's not mandating masks again given the new 'winter' threat of covid and his response was simply. "I think people have had enough and they are smart enough to decide their own risk factors."

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
That only happens in houses that are odd numbered.

I'm sure they will change their mind if things change dramatically but at the moment they are saying get vaxxed rather than mask up everywhere. I think we still have masks in some places but generally if we can social distance we don't have to wear them. Our Premier is the lockdown king and even he's saying lockdowns should be a thing of the past....although there is an election this year so who knows what will happen.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Lol

Yeah they're dropping them here as well. I'm for it, although I'm still going to wear a mask for a while when I go to stores. I'm not gonna be a third wave guinea pig because some people are bowing to public pressure from certain groups. I'm not saying that they are over their. But I know that's the reason for some of it here.

Reactions: Slammed
Lol

Yeah they're dropping them here as well. I'm for it, although I'm still going to wear a mask for a while when I go to stores. I'm not gonna be a third wave guinea pig because some people are bowing to public pressure from certain groups. I'm not saying that they are over their. But I know that's the reason for some of it here.

The problem here is that people were getting tired of all the rules and while the governments use reasons like students need school, mental health and people want to return to normal, people are just over it. I think they are all valid reasons, but I also think upcoming state elections have a bigger influence because it would be not good for a current government to go back into masks and lockdown mandates, doing it by choice is different. Thankfully I don't really need to worry about crowds anywhere here. How this new variant plays out given that it's supposedly more transmittable than Omicron I don't know but at this stage the governments are suggesting vaxxes are the answer even if the current state numbers double.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah whoops :p
And now I have watched them I realise you only posted them to make me realise how little talent I have. How Rude!! :p

Reactions: redfly
I remember reading about it when it happened and although I knew it was a big loss I don't think I realised just how big of a loss it was.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Hey thanks Neptune!! I totally wasn't expecting that! I am gonna be thrashing tonight man! and for a while!
Man two Tantara's and Schizophrenia?! Sweet man! Thanks!
:headbang::kickass::headbang:
Anytime my friend! I would do the same for slammed if he wasn’t so far away and the fact that he doesn’t miss a thing!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly