THE SHRED THREAD

Could be worse, a decade or so ago a guy did a thing called a minute symphony which was a minute of silence. He got sued for plagiarism because it was too much like the 4 minute symphony which is silent as well.

Reactions: redfly
It's a few months old now but the newish Night Demon album has some decent shredding on it.

Reactions: Neptune
R.I.P. Malcom Young, maybe not a shredder by shredding standards but one of the best, if not the best, rhythm guitarist in the world and the backbone to one of the worlds biggest bands.

At least he got the last few years with his family. There was reports that it was mostly his short term memory that was shot which was what made it so difficult to live without care, but at least it wasn't a total white out.

Pretty much every AC/DC song was a collaborative effort between him and Angus. I think over the years there has been a few songs one claimed more to than the other but they were pretty much always credited as collaborative with either Bon or Brian included. Even the last album which Malcolm didn't appear on (their nephew did the rhythm) it was co crediting for all songs.

Yeah I bet they had their fair share of punch up over the years, I bet George got involved too but they had a pretty strong bond together that didn't break when Malcolm went into care and only fractured a few weeks back when George died.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Great stuff,a little embarrassing moment for Kiko.But no matter!Looks like Your enjoying the new laptop.Good fo you man,Treat yo self!

How doesn't he have a locking strap?
Yeah this thing is great man. I just got my ITunes on. There's so many things that aren't a pain in the ass now lol