THE SHRED THREAD

I'm not even sure I could handle an album. I listened to his last album and his vocals are just crap. I think I prefer to live in the past with Skid Row.

Listen to Give Em Hell, even three years ago autotune couldn't save the guy.

I saw that Jeff Loomis thing this morning. I can't make up my mind if I'm happy about that or not. I didn't hate Nevermore but they weren't very high on my go to list.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I'm not a fan of Arch Enemy either, when I first heard them I didn't even know Loomis was in the band but there was something that didn't keep me interested and I just gave up and never tried again.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Such a waste of talent really!But with the success of Sanctuary's return Nevermore is still up in the air! I do definitely see it happening within the next five years though.

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I'm interested to see what Sanctuary come up with. Not sure if I'll buy it yet but interested none the less.

Yeah I didn't mind it. I wouldn't call it a classic but there was some reasonable stuff on it. Although I still think I like Refuge Denied better.

Reactions: Neptune
Such a waste of talent really!But with the success of Sanctuary's return Nevermore is still up in the air! I do definitely see it happening within the next five years though.
I'd say you're right with that 5 year time frame. At least I hope. AK would be great in a band like that!

I'd say you're right with that 5 year time frame. At least I hope. AK would be great in a band like that!
Yeah holy crap, I never even thought about that!Great choice.Hope you’re not giving up on the Flots though!Lol!

I'm not listening to it. Glen Hughes has been getting his face everywhere here lately, one of his live performances on a tv show is making headlines on all the sites, but I can't stand the guy. Looks like the Kiwis made him sick though and he had to pull out of at least one show.

I love the Satch,but I would much rather he stick with Dave Larue or Stu Hamm! I know new collaborations expand and test new waters,but for me I think those guys gelled really well with Joe!

There is an interview with Satch on Blabber (I think) where he explains how Hughes came to be doing that song, but I couldn't read that either. :)