THE SHRED THREAD

I'd get it for the cover but as much as Marty is a good guitarist I just haven't been able to get into anything of his since Future Addict

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Encouragement is one thing but I just can't see him improving unless he goes back to Dave and apologises for all he did wrong then allows some of that greatness to again rub off on him.

Holy crap, there is so much 80's cheese in that clip, it's like stepping back thirty years.
I wonder what the back catalogue is like.

The vocalist sounds familiar but I have no idea what from nothing on Wiki stands out.

Reactions: redfly
And yet. I find it less cheesy than Dee's American Made song! And the music for this kind of stuff in the 80's was never that heavy or aggressive. It IS cheesy. But it's done well and I'll take it over most of the crap coming out. Not that I'm going to buy it lol.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Seems to have a big Christian theme through the back catalogue and it's all shred city from what I've read. I think Dee and this band do kind of fit quite well together, both seem like they are still firmly planted in the 80's and don't want to leave. There's nothing wrong with that either I'm listening a band named Pegazus they started in the 90's with their brand of cheesy 80's/90's riff driven shred music and it's great stuff. I think there are only a few bands that keep the cheese in metal but there should be more.

According to wiki Rob Rock (the vocalist) has released mostly christian stuff. I'm not sure if Impellitiri himself is christian but it seems like if he isn't he's let Rob write quite few lyrics.

If it was a country song he'd have to lose the dog or the love of his life.
In this country Chevy ads focus on them being bigger. We don't see many Chevy's in this country because GM owns Holden which is our brand and up until recently we sold our own. But now Chevy is taking our Commodore for pursuit cars and we stopped making cars here so GM is pushing the Chevy trucks because utes outsell all other cars here. So are you suggesting Dee is bigger than the rest and more powerful? :p