THE SHRED THREAD

Thanks :) I found it on my computer while looking for something else to make an avatar. The new one is a work in progress at moment, but I'll see how long I feel like keeping this one first.

Reactions: redfly
We don't either.
I was thinking about it this morning and the image must be about 23 years old because I remember using it on one of my first websites.

Reactions: redfly
We don't really get moose here, maybe every once in a while. Hey Neptune! Do you have moose there?
Oh absolutely but kinda elusive.Funny story well not so funny quite scary actually,my wife and I were driving home one night on a back road and upon taking a right from out of nowhere a massive sized one just missed us. I shit you not his gut was at the height of the roof of her Honda Civic!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Oh absolutely but kinda elusive.Funny story well not so funny quite scary actually,my wife and I were driving home one night on a back road and upon taking a right from out of nowhere a massive sized one just missed us. I shit you not his gut was at the height of the roof of her Honda Civic!
Holy crap man. They are absolutely massive. You gotta be careful! But they are cool!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed