THE SHRED THREAD

And then years later Brandon said "It can't rain all the time", so did he not want to be like water?

Reactions: redfly
Ahhh but see I heard that he wrote that line as a direct connection to Bruce.

Of course I heard that from a homeless guy hiding in a tree using his wallet as a walkie talkie to report crimes that weren't happening to the police he didn't know so maybe it's not entirely true.

Although that's not what he actually said I have actually met that guy. Back in 88 in Sydney's red light district. This guy was dead set calling the cops on his wallet and reporting nobody for doing something wrong. I have no idea if he was homeless, drunk, stoned or all three but shit it was funny.

Yeah I remember that pic posted awhile ago of Yngwie's studio guitars. A quick glance and they all looked exactly the same, it wasn't until you looked closer you could see a few difference here and there. He definitely has a favourite, or someone pays him to have a favourite.

I have this recollection of an article from a few years ago that talked about how much he was signed for, but a quick web search didn't bring anything up.

World governments keep trade secrets, military secrets and who knows what, the Swedes only have one secret and the reason they keep it is because the figure is higher that the Swedish gross domestic product :)