THE SHRED THREAD

I could be in worse company :)

That guitar looks cool, his right hand also looks fake :)

According to wiki

Christian Münzner (born 21 August 1981) is a German guitarist who plays for the band Alkaloid. He is also known for playing for the technical death metal band Necrophagist from 2002 until 2006, appearing on their 2004 release Epitaph. As well as Necrophagist, Münzner played in Defeated Sanity from 1999 to 2002 and Obscura from 2008 to 2014, after which he left to co-found the extreme progressive metal supergroup Alkaloid.​

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Damm straight! :headbang:

Love those Vai guitars and that one is one of the coolest I've seen.

Oh he's been around lol. I think I'll have to check out that Necrophagist.
He's got some weird almost flesh colored glove on for some reason.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
That comment reminds me of

81581554-2482534948539582-3659241234871877632-n.jpg

Reactions: redfly
Looks like robo crack pipes lol.

They look just as stupid in as they do out as well. I saw somewhere a while ago you can now buy a wire that joins the two earpod things together so you don't loose them. It makes them look like a standard set of bluetooth earbuds and they only cost another $60!!

I just love the way that someone had to invent a string to keep your headphones together. The only reason such a string is needed was because Apple were so far up themselves that they invented earphones without the string between them and put a $300 price tag on them. Apple buyers deserve to pay such a stupid price for things if they are dumb enough to fall for Apple's idiotic marketing ideas.

I just love the way that someone had to invent a string to keep your headphones together. The only reason such a string is needed was because Apple were so far up themselves that they invented earphones without the string between them and put a $300 price tag on them. Apple buyers deserve to pay such a stupid price for things if they are dumb enough to fall for Apple's idiotic marketing ideas.
Lol exactly. Stupid overpriced Apple crap. They probably don't even work with half their stuff!

Reactions: Slammed