THE SHRED THREAD

Haha, I solved that by never buying Apple. Being around my brother and his family I do feel left out though, every electronic device they have seems to have an apple on it.

Reactions: redfly
I still have an early model iPod somewhere but it doesn't work. Other than that there is only green apples and red apples in this house.

And they don't need a huge presentation every week to tell me they are changing. Added to that they are cable free, don't require recharging and are cheaper. It's a win all round.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I remember riding one of those things when I was a kid. When the other kids started spending hundreds of dollars on decks and stuff I got turned off them pretty quick though.

I skated a bunch but would never say I was a skater. I was never very good lol. Plus the idea of getting your nads or face destroyed didn't really appeal to me. :)

I'd like to think I was smart enough to see the potential danger and that's why I didn't go pro, but I'm pretty sure that was wishful thinking. It was my ability, or lack thereof, that stopped me being a pro-skater.

Sucks to put in orders here, we default to amazon.com.au and amazon US wont ship to Aussie address' since the government changed the import rules and prices. Amazon.com.au has most of the the stuff the US site has, at a dearer price, but CD's are one place it really falls short so I've got to drop ship stuff here these days. Most of the time it still comes out cheaper though.