THE SHRED THREAD

Yeah I believe there were some minor differences but generically all the same looking like he'd just gone crazy buying the same guitar from every store so no one else could have it.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I wired up all my 12 and 5 volt stuff so I have power from the solar panels in every room to charge phones, 3DS's, aa and aaa batteries etc. Now that's not something I'd really post a video about but it's better than jazz :)

Reactions: redfly
Now I have five days off the house stuff while my wife is at work and I play Daddy Day Care.

Yeah her work is considered essential because it's government. She actually doesn't mind, she'll happily take time off if they close the place down because they'll pay the staff, but she's in an office with 5 people on the entire floor and no one else is around. We have only got 3 positive cases in this area which is about 550sq miles so the rate is very low.

That does seem like a pretty good safety net. I hope it stays like that for you.
I'm not sure what my towns count is now. The last I heard (early last week) was just the one. But it must be more by now. I haven't check cause hell, I'm stuck inside anyway lol.

Reactions: Slammed
I think my wife is happy not to be here all day :)
I'm inside most of the day. I did go out to the shops twice this weekend and I really want to go to the steel shop to get some steel to build a door, but I don't want the kids out. I do consider the risk low and pretty much everywhere has precautions in place, but I'm still not going out unless I have too. There reckon 'the curve is flattening' here because of the what people have been doing the last week, so that's good.

Is the whole door gonna be steel? Are you doing all the welding and cutting and such things?
I hope it is slowing down for you guys. Ours seems like it's still getting going.
My German friends son is stuck in Australia and I guess his host family and him don't gel.
That's gotta suck.

Steel frame, wire mesh so we can see through it. Yeah I'll do all the cutting and welding.

Ours goes up and down, which is what the experts expect, but as to how much that should go up and down I don't know. We've still only had 18 deaths here which is low for such a large place, but our isolation from the world helped that. But probably the biggest thing in our favour is population density. 24 million people in an area that is about 85% the size of America means that if we aren't in the city we are pretty well spread. Like I said yesterday I'm in an area of about 550sq miles, but in that area there is only about 35,000 people so social distancing isn't that hard :)

I'd hate to be stuck in another country right now. It either costs a fortune to get home or you're stuck with basically nothing.

Nice! One question...doesn't that get insanely hot?

Yeah that is pretty well spaced out. The town I grew up in has over 58 thousand people in 27. whatever square miles. It didn't feel that cramped though lol.

Yeah it would really suck to be away from home during this.