THE SHRED THREAD

Nah, not really, the black tin roof and garage door gets way hotter. There is plenty of air flow through the mesh and the only place you'd notice any real heat is in the handle if it was in direct sunlight, but the handles these days are pretty much all aluminium anyway.

I grew up in in my early years in Melbourne which back then had about 3.5million people, but when I moved to the country I moved to a town of less than 1000. Now days I live in a slightly bigger town than has 22,000 (out of the 35,000 in the region). So cramped in something I definitely don't feel :)

Reactions: redfly
Oh yeah, I hate city life. I remember when I was growing up my dad once explained our neighbours as being "far enough away that they can't here you argue but close enough they can hear you call for help." I've always liked that idea and as much as I moved to both Melbourne and Sydney before I was married I really hated living so close to people.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Well I guess that’s why there’s only three of us here,the rest are just self loathing hypocritical douche bags..........And I mean that!!!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Oh yeah, I hate city life. I remember when I was growing up my dad once explained our neighbours as being "far enough away that they can't here you argue but close enough they can hear you call for help." I've always liked that idea and as much as I moved to both Melbourne and Sydney before I was married I really hated living so close to people.
Yeah that's a good philosophy!

Reactions: Slammed