The solution to our Audiogalaxy problem is...

Thorns of Sorrow

My pic is squished
Apr 18, 2002
New York City
Visit site
SOLVED...well almost

http://www.blubster.com

hehe, over 9000 gigs worth of music here. Spread the word, and Blubster is unsueable due to lack of a central server!

Good speed and everything, this is fantastic, so climb aboard, I predict within a month they'll have twice as many users, so help make it happen

This thing reminds me soooooooooooooo much of napster its a tiny small prog..and this thing FUCKING FLIES! I dled a bunch of anathema songs clocking in a dl speed 100k everytime...

Its amazing, it has alot of rare shit as well, I took this thing for a test drive, and It did pleasingly well. Has tons of Borknagar, Vintersorg, every single Opeth, ummm I searched for tons of stuff. Its about 85-90% of what audiogalaxy was...Its incredible the speed on this thing is just amazing. The only drawback is, if you have a firewall (oyo) you have to disable it, if you cant this amazing prog cant work for you EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWW.BLUBSTER.COM

well RIAA, you cant sue this one you fucks

p.s. Im posting this twice, because theere are many people who dont know about the Chat/Off Topic board. This amazing program has to be spread, I have never seen an mp3 prog so fast and so inobtrusive. its alil 2mb file guys, trust me, this thing fucking wails.

-Thornie

Ninjas? In the mail?
2confusedA.gif

Good work, Thorn.

Yeah, i just tried to download a song and it says "Error/cancelled" like 10% done. it doesnt look for the song again and theres no option to look for the same file. and if i find the same file myself, it doesnt even continue where the other one left off. what an incredible program :rolleyes: