The soon to be legendary NSGUITAR studio thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NS - Dude. I feel bad for you a little here. But, you are bringing this on yourself.

When I first came here, I was awe-struck at some of the people who post here (The man - Andy Fucking Sneap, Lasse Lamert, James Murphy, Glenn Fricker, Joey Sturgis, Brian Hood, Ryan Harvey, Ermin Hamidovic, to name a few.), their mixes and their studios are exceptional. And, truth be told; it would be a lie for me to say that at times I HAVEN'T been a bit envious of some people on this forum. However, the reality is that they've done this for a long time and deserve the credit they get. Would I kill to be a producer with a legit studio with huge bands coming in and out - you bet your ass. But, I wouldn't lie to others on the board to make myself seem bigger than I am, espectially when you have people here who are the real deal.

With every post you make without either the pictures you've promised - OR - a public apology for lying, you dig the hole a little deeper for yourself.

I am honestly getting embarrassed for you.

+1 for sending the pizza :lol:

3000 High View Drive #212 Henderson Nevada 89014 :)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...w+Dr,+Henderson,+Clark,+Nevada+89014&t=h&z=16

No reason to hide it the address is on quite a few of my websites :)

Phone: 702-635-6895
Email: jcohenlv (at) gmail.com

Feel free to call or email anytime :)

If you are going to send Pizza make sure its from a reputable place like Metro Pizza. I prefer Meatball, Sausage & Garlic with extra cheese :)

I am requesting 1 epic beard photo for this thread to make the thread even more legendary!

epic-beard-man.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.