The Sports Thread

fuck the Jets. i wish they would come out and play like shit from the start so you don't have to watch them suck. Offense does nothing in the 2nd half, defense would give up 100 yards rushing to an average high school running back, and then to finish the deal you have the vintage Pennington pick-6 as he floats the ball toward the sideline.

They should draft a QB next year.

holy shit bears!

Lucky assholes. meh

dabears.jpg

Daaaaaaa bears.

Here's my wins and losses as of Sunday the 21st and not including Monday's game (and the pointspreads i bought):

Wins:

Giants -9
Buffalo +3
New England -16
Dallas -9
Seattle -8

Losses:

Washington -8
New Orleans -8

Do you seriously want to start and A-Rod VS. Pedroia argument?

Because I think A-Rod is a little bit better. And Cynthia Rodriguez isn't half bad. She's not Laura Posada, though.
No. A Rod is better at everything except batting average and fielding.

And how the hell did that chinless, mousy looking guy pull a hottie like that? He must have a great personality :loco:

EDIT: Another JD Drew slam?
EDIT 2: Fag

No. A Rod is better at everything except batting average and fielding.

Haven't seen much of Pedroia's fielding, so I'll take your word for it, though A-Rod was actually real good this season.

And how the hell did that chinless, mousy looking guy pull a hottie like that? He must have a great personality :loco:

I don't know, dude, but one time they had this five minute segment on Yankees on Deck (some YES Network kids show) about how she and Jorge work out together, and the whole time she's in this half shirt and skin tight shorts doing squats and shit. It was hot.

If I could hang out with any Yankee player for a day, I'd pick Jorge just so I could get near that hot, hot wife of his.

Steelers lose at the last second. Hurray.

They played spiritless, emotionless, sloppy football anyway. They wouldn't have deserved to win even if they did.

I hope the Red Sox team plane crashes and they all die except for Ortiz and Wakefield, then I hope that at Curt Schillings funeral the pallbearers drop the casket and his body falls out and his gay little kid sees his corpse all pale and dead and shit.

I hope the Red Sox team plane crashes and they all die except for Lowell, Ortiz and Wakefield, then I hope that at Curt Schillings funeral the pallbearers drop the casket and his body falls out and his gay little kid sees his corpse all pale and dead and shit.

Fixed.