The Sports Thread

You must not watch the Patriots post-game interviews because the most true thing anyone has said this year came out of Tom Brady's mouth, "None of this matters. The only thing that matters is what happens in January."

Well, duh. That still doesn't negate the fact that you cant get past the fact that the Pats are a better team than the Colts.

Well, duh. That still doesn't negate the fact that you cant get past the fact that the Pats are a better team than the Colts.

I don't understand what you are talking about. I've never liked the Patriots, this year isn't any different. What the fuck does it matter if they are "better" than the Colts or not? Does this somehow affect your fanhood? Does this make you feel superior because the team you like is "better" than the team I like?

I don't understand what you are talking about. I've never liked the Patriots, this year isn't any different. What the fuck does it matter if they are "better" than the Colts or not? Does this somehow affect your fanhood? Does this make you feel superior because the team you like is "better" than the team I like?

I'll just echo Necuratul's sentiment.

The Colts did not look that good today. wow

My roommate (who is a huge stats guy and knows everything about sports) claims that if the Pats go undefeated and win the Superbowl, they are the best team in the history of football, and maybe even all sports, the Pats are the best dynasty in the history of football, and Tom Brady is the best quarterback in the history of the game. I can agree with most of this, but not the last statement.

They're not going to go undefeated, and they're not going to win the Super Bowl. And Tom Brady is a fucking faggot and not half as good as he's given credit for. And their legacy is already as tainted as Bonds' homerun record.