The Sports Thread

Bonds is no match for the Green Monster.

No, but A-Rod is.

arodfenwayvt2.png

I was just looking at Bonds hitchart to see if he even hits to left, and I decided to check out what A-Rod has done to the monster over the years.

edit: On the other hand, here's what Papi has done at the Stadium :cry: :

ortizstadiumlk5.png

did anyone see the cubs game yesterday?
I swear, baseball players are such pussies! "OMG!!!11 he threw it at me, I must get mad and charge teh pitcher"

fucking pussies!
My dad was a huge baseball fan, but now he hates it. players are complete pussies! The game sucks ass now

did anyone see the cubs game yesterday?
I swear, baseball players are such pussies! "OMG!!!11 he threw it at me, I must get mad and charge teh pitcher"

The ball is also being thrown at 90+ mph. Hit-by-pitches happen all the time, they only charge the mound when they think the ball was thrown at their head on purpose, which can (and has) end a guys career or even kill him.

God damn you are so fucking stupid, Krig. I feel really bad for you.

He is no match for that 85mph fastball he struck out looking on with two men on base.

Yeah that was horrible

Bonds is no match for the Green Monster.

k, Bonds doesn't know how to take anything the other way anymore. If he did, he could very easily put some over that thing.

It's actually kind of sad that we are so excited about sweeping an NL West team. It should have been expected.

Really. Aside from the Giants, the division is actually pretty good. Better than yours.

And we aren't pussies by having a dh.

In actuality, the NL pitchers are pussies for being afraid to pitch to lineups with the DH. The AL comepletley outclasses the NL.

In other news, the Yanks just signed two players out of China. They're both 19, so I doubt either one will be major league ready any time soon. I think we can assume that other teams will follow that lead and aquire some Chinese players, so the Yankees need to get at least one of them into the majors before anyone else can. Being the first team to crack the Chinese market will probably be a huge financial victory.

The ball is also being thrown at 90+ mph. Hit-by-pitches happen all the time, they only charge the mound when they think the ball was thrown at their head on purpose, which can (and has) end a guys career or even kill him.

God damn you are so fucking stupid, Krig. I feel really bad for you.
Tony C. :cry:

It's still the NL...
NL West is actually really good pitching wise, even the giants. This is going to be a brutal road trip.