The Sports Thread

Stop, please, for the love of god saying "Brady won 3 titles, Peyton only won 1," because that just isn't a fact. The Patriots have won 3 championships. And if you want to be technical about it, like I've said before, Vinatieri won those 3 Super Bowls.

Brady has done nothing special in his entire career outside of this past year.

I bring up the SB titles because aaaahhhhhh, last time I checked you play well in the playoffs, advance, then play well again and win Superbowls. Overall, Brady has been the driving force behind the Pats doing just that, but you don't wan't to count those games right? You can take your regular season stats all you want, I'll take playoffs results on top of it.

Saying "Brady has done nothing special his entire career outside / this year", HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST FOOLISH STATEMENTS EVER POSTED HERE. Brady has led 3-game winning drives in the 4th quarter of Superbowls that have either broke a tie or gained the lead, no other QB has ever done that. Has the 2nd best alltime playoff record. I could go on, actually you should just check out his player profile, then maybe you'll take back your foolish comment. Most importantly a 2-time SB MVP, only achieved 3 other times in history. But he has nothing to do with it right? It was the team. I don't need Peytons stats because I know them and can at least recognize them good or bad.

You keep mentioning Vinateri, yeah done very well in his own right but someone else has to play well and put him in positon to kick game winners. You mean to tell me that if in the future Manning plays well, moves up and down the field then allows a kicker to have a chance and they win. You'll give the kicker most of the credit but not your boy Peyton? Yeah right.

Maybe somewhere along the way I started to focus more on playoff / SB games? Thats where it counts most! ADV BRADY.

Well, someone has to be made the MVP of a Super Bowl, and if no one stands out then by default the QB of the winning team usually gets it. MVP awards don't mean shit btw.

Here's stupid question...take away Brady's "3 game winning drives in the fourth quarter of that have either broke a tie or gained the lead" (fyi breaking a tie means you gained the lead) what the hell was he doing for the rest of the game? Oh yeah, being mediocre as shit. The thing is, Vince Young can get the Titans in field goal range, so I would HOPE Brady could. But the point is he shouldn't have had to. If he is so good, then he shouldn't have been in such a bad position at the end of those Super Bowls in the first place.

Well, someone has to be made the MVP of a Super Bowl, and if no one stands out then by default the QB of the winning team usually gets it. MVP awards don't mean shit btw.

Here's stupid question...take away Brady's "3 game winning drives in the fourth quarter of that have either broke a tie or gained the lead" (fyi breaking a tie means you gained the lead) what the hell was he doing for the rest of the game? Oh yeah, being mediocre as shit. The thing is, Vince Young can get the Titans in field goal range, so I would HOPE Brady could. But the point is he shouldn't have had to. If he is so good, then he shouldn't have been in such a bad position at the end of those Super Bowls in the first place.

I don't know what else to do but :lol::lol::lol:.

"MVPs don't mean shit?":lol: Actually Peytons was "by default", at least Brady earned his.

Yeahhhhh what the hell, lets "take away the 3-game winning drives?":lol: Why don't they just stop playing the game and call it off right at the most important time.

Why is it "such a bad positon"?:lol: To be in a close game against another talented team fighting it out and then actually winning it. Thats a "good position" and one that I bet Peyton wishes he was in even more.

You must really really despise and hate the Pats so much that you can't see good quality playing when it happens. Instead you go the other way and throw stuff out like "Brady has done nothing special"?:lol:
I know, you hate them cause they got cheating...wah wah! Tell me or show me proof that it actually helped them win games? Nobody has done that, and most commentators, experts, ex-players etc think it was wrong and deserved some punishment but it really didn't help them win and shouldn't take away from thier accomplishments.
I'll get out while I'm up on this one!

I don't know what else to do but :lol::lol::lol:.

"MVPs don't mean shit?":lol: Actually Peytons was "by default", at least Brady earned his.

Yes Super Bowl MVP awards don't mean shit. Eli was given MVP when, even though he did play pretty good, their d-line should have gotten the award. Problem is, Disney doesn't want to dish out the $$$ to pay for 4-5 people to go to Disney World all expenses paid. If you could you know, support your claim that Brady "earned" his, it might help your argument a bit.

Yeahhhhh what the hell, lets "take away the 3-game winning drives?":lol: Why don't they just stop playing the game and call it off right at the most important time.

What?

Why is it "such a bad positon"?:lol: To be in a close game against another talented team fighting it out and then actually winning it. Thats a "good position" and one that I bet Peyton wishes he was in even more.

It's a bad position because anyone with half a brain would rather be winning the entire game and not have to go through a game winning drive if given the choice.

You must really really despise and hate the Pats so much that you can't see good quality playing when it happens. Instead you go the other way and throw stuff out like "Brady has done nothing special"?:lol:

Of course I hate the Patriots, however that doesn't cloud my view of what is good, bad, or meh. Brady has been pretty meh his entire career except one year. Why don't you bring up some evidence to support your claim instead of just dismissing mine.

I know, you hate them cause they got cheating...wah wah! Tell me or show me proof that it actually helped them win games? Nobody has done that, and most commentators, experts, ex-players etc think it was wrong and deserved some punishment but it really didn't help them win and shouldn't take away from thier accomplishments.
I'll get out while I'm up on this one!

I didn't mention anything about the illegal taping. Why are you bringing this up again? I don't have to show you shit. They cheated, they were caught, end of discussion.

He has such a horrible voice. He sounds like he's always put of breath or about to gag. And he's always so slovenly. His hair sticks out and he's all sweaty and his suits don't fit. He's looks like the kind of guy you'd see passed out in an airport bar on Christmas Eve, then the next morning he shows up at his ex-wifes house and gives all his kids CVS gift cards as presents.