The Sports Thread

Actually I think I'm going to go ahead and ban you for that just to be on the safe side. :)

my Jets tickets arrived today. the construction for the new stadium is taking up parking space so now everyone gets raped with these new parking prices. last season it cost my group's bus $200 to park for the season. this year it costs over $1000 :erk:

Construction of the new stadium has really fucked up the parking situatuon at Yankee Stadium, too. I never drive there, but now a lot of the people who used to drive are taking the subway instead, so the trains are more packed than usual. Getting there isn't so bad, but leaving is a nightmare. Thousands of people trying to get onto the same subway train at once isn't much fun.

I wasn't the only one correcting you back then, and no one thought you were joking. Because you weren't.

and i wasnt the only one saying i was joking. if youre sooooo concerned about it. look it up. i'm done bothering with it. i know i'm right, thats all that matters. you just keep trying to prove youre better than everyone else ON THE INTERNET. retard...
~gR~

shut it! liverpool will get redemption. and if that ref hadnt stopped the game early, and in the middle of a scoring drive in the box, liverpool would have tied, it would have gone to PKs and liverpool would have won!

GO REDS!
~gR~

chargers.gif