The Sports Thread

anyone want to start a fantasy premiership league?

metal > soccer > everything else > whale shit > baseball
~gR~

I see you have used math to back up your hypothesis.

Hey, remember the thread about ebonics where it became obvious to everyone that you're a moron? Yeah, well nothing has changed since then.

I see you have used math to back up your hypothesis.

Hey, remember the thread about ebonics where it became obvious to everyone that you're a moron? Yeah, well nothing has changed since then.

really? because i'm fairly sure i just gave up arguing because instead of trying to convince me, you guys started throwing insults. typical internet tough guy bullshit. "hey i dont have a good answer, so i'll call him a retard". which is always followed up later with a "hey, he posted on a completly different subject, lets bring it up again so i look like a complete jackass!"

you have the mentality of a jelous married woman. the argument starts about the bills and all of a sudden the husband is accused of cheating with some bar floozie before the two were in a serious relationship. and ofcourse, the woman (in this case, you) always thinks shes right, even if theyre wrong. get over it.

yours truly,
UM's alleged racist
~gR~

hah, i fully understand baseball, but you obviously dont understand sarcasm.

i was open to someone convincing me that ebonics was a real dialect, but wire's initial argument didnt convince me. i asked for more and all i got was insults. so, asking questions makes me a moron. thats fantastic!
~gR~

hah, i fully understand baseball, but you obviously dont understand sarcasm.

Actually you don't, and you have shown in the past. Your attempts to excuse your stupidity as sarcasm were as feeble now as they were then.

i was open to someone convincing me that ebonics was a real dialect, but wire's initial argument didnt convince me. i asked for more and all i got was insults. so, asking questions makes me a moron. thats fantastic!

Asking questions doesn't make you a moron. It's not understanding the answers that makes you a moron. The answers given to you really didn't have to "convince" you, since you were being given facts and not opinions. Just because I can't convince you that the sky is blue doesn't mean it isn't.

God damn it, this is the wrong thread for this. I was simply using the most recent example, not trying to restart this stupid fucking topic. Go back and read that thread if you still don't understand.

i wish i could find our discussion on baseball. i was obviously making jokes about it, which you didnt see the humor in.

yeah, we need to stop with the ebonics thing. there's no point in arguing about it since we arent going to change our minds.

but soccer still rules. i think liverpool did well in the transfer market. i just hope torres was worth the cash! i added him and benayoun to my fantasy team figuring they are good for atleast first XI points.
~gR~

Now it's time for the Bengals to win one..

Other than the fact that Ia m 100% Charger fan and am looking to them to go all the way, I woulnd't mind seeing the Bengals go.

The AFC was tough last year and it's probably going to be even tougher this year. Should be a fun season!

chargers.gif