The Sports Thread

You're looking at one aspect of it, not the rest of the action. It's a helluva lot more interesting than soccer. Kick a ball around. Woo. In American Football there is a lot to analyze and observe, in soccer... oh look, one team has been in the other team's half of the field for the past twenty minutes but hasn't done a fucking thing.

You're looking at one aspect of it, not the rest of the action. It's a helluva lot more interesting than soccer. Kick a ball around. Woo. In American Football there is a lot to analyze and observe, in soccer... oh look, one team has been in the other team's half of the field for the past twenty minutes but hasn't done a fucking thing.

you must pay attention to the strategy of the teams

Don't be dumb man, there's more to it than that. You obviously know nothing about american football, I don't know what you are trying to prove.

nothing, but can ya explain why just americans play american footbal?

btw, soccer is played everywhere, even in USA.

and why is david becham in your country? to make a movie??? i don't think so

nothing, but can ya explain why just americans play american footbal?

btw, soccer is played everywhere, even in USA.

and why is david becham in your country? to make a movie??? i don't think so

Soccer has and probably never will be big in the US. Why? I have no idea, that's just the way it is. Beckham is in LA because he is getting paid 25 million dollars a year to fuck off playing his favorite sport.

FYP

That being said, I don't see how watching people kick a ball up and down the field for more than 90 minutes is entertaining.

I was actually trying to avoid that whole "duur hurr yer game is teh gay cuz all you do iz dis!" argument but whatever.

Soccer has and probably never will be big in the US. Why? I have no idea, that's just the way it is. Beckham is in LA because he is getting paid 25 million dollars a year to fuck off playing his favorite sport.

I was actually trying to avoid that whole "duur hurr yer game is teh gay cuz all you do iz dis!" argument but whatever.

I'm tired and think soccer sucks. It is nothing but a communist girls sport.

This is ironic because my sister's fiancee is a soccer nut and actually plays on a semi-pro team.

:err: so now people can't judge things unless they have actually participated in it?

I don't really think people can judge how 'realistic' a video game is (something like Counter-Strike, let's say) simply because the great majority of people have never experienced what CS gives you (killing people, throwing grenades, firing an M4A1, etc).

I don't know how realistic it is to fire an M4A1, which is why I can't judge how 'realistic' CS is.

did you realize what you said? is he in LA to receive a lot of money to play a sport that american people consideres boring???